TT Go 6200 Stopped Working — TomTom Community

TT Go 6200 Stopped Working

My TT Go has stopped working after the last update. It now constantly reboots itself (with a drum roll) until a graphic on the screen indicates that you should connect the unit to a PC. When you connect it to a PC, a box appears stating that it's resetting the device with a percentage complete indicator. Once it hits a 100%, which takes around 10 minutes, the device reboots with a drum roll 2 or 3 times then the graphic indicating that you should connect it to the computer appears again! Any advice very welcome and would be gratefully received. :-)

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,540 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Doug425

Welcome to the community!

Had you tried the restore process at some point - https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1898

I don't see any problems in the backend. My suggestion would be to contact customer service and seek further advice. The technicians would be able to have a better look.

Regards, Vikram
  • martinS1970martinS1970 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I was wondering if this problem solved yet, cause my TT Go 520 WiFi has the same problem after an invalid update. Continuous repairing itself at 100% and then the "connect"graphic appear again instead of restarting de TT.1vwjrxiwuc75.jpg
    pwvedy9lq7q9.jpg
    upm6qgbjs8oi.jpg
    s2hnb59ao871.jpg
    x3vrrswu2jdx.jpg
  • Doug425Doug425 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I’m afraid the advice given by Vikram hasn’t helped as I still have the same problem. Pretty disappointed TBH and not sure what to do next.
  • Doug425Doug425 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Has anyone got any further suggestions on how to solve this problem? I've tried contacting TT by phone but I get a recorded message stating that their office is closed due to C-19. Can anyone suggest a way forward?
  • MarcoB78MarcoB78 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Same problem on my 6250...