why do u keep taking money from my account , i paid 3 times updated only tday and u are taking more — TomTom Community

why do u keep taking money from my account , i paid 3 times updated only tday and u are taking more

barnzybarnzy Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
barnzy asked a question

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,915 Superuser
    Hi @barnzy

Would these be small amounts each month? The camera data is now a world file and covers the map you are using at the time.

The charge is monthly and I think you may be able to stop it as and when you want to.

The old Europe file is no longer available

Doug
  • cofredcofred Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    i stopped my sub for speed cameras and 2 months later tomtom has started taking sub again without my permission i am going to take legal advice as this is probably fraud or even theft i have cancelled again
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,915 Superuser
    Hi @cofred

Try and contact customer support via Chat or Email as I am sure if this has happened they will refund and want to sort out how it has happened. Unfortunately during the current situation the Phone service is not available with people working from home.

Maybe @VikramK or @lampard may be able to review this and report back here.

Doug
  • cofredcofred Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    hi @DougLap i am going to let it go as its only a few pounds but it is wrong what if they do this to a few people it mounts up to quite a bit