Go Premium: No Traffic info anymore after one month of use? — TomTom Community

Go Premium: No Traffic info anymore after one month of use?

A month ago I purchased a TomTom Go Premium. I now was promted to purchase a subscription for further traffic information. Hopefully this is an error. If you pay more than €300 for a navigation device you would expect the most vital function being up to date traffic info included.

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,789 [Elite Voyager]
    Hi @enroute

It looks as though you Account has not been set up correctly. Maybe @VikramK can review your account and arrange any changes necessary. have a look back here to see if he responds . Not seen him online today so maybe tomorrow.

Here are the contact details by country as many have no phone lines available during the current situation.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1122389/customer-service-contact-details-during-covid-19-epidemic

Doug
  • enrouteenroute Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for your thoughts Doug. Unfortunately not only telephone but also the chat are unavailable. The e-mail form does not allow to send the message. (Disabled) Looks they have a real problem with support. My hope is then that @VikramK can offer some help.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,789 [Elite Voyager]
    Hi @enroute

With the email did you get to the page where you could write your message and then it would not go. Took a long time to offer the Email message page to me does it go if you wait long enough.

Doug
    Hi Doug, in order to send an email you first need to login which did work this morning but now I get a spinning wheel, sitting there for more than an hour now. Maybe they switch this option 'off' outside office hours? This is by the way a complaint I read about in other threads as well. I will try again tomorrow. (Chat option never showed up)
    Jan
    Many thanks! I'm glad you could solve it that easily. A pity it took me several hours to get to this point. (No other options than this forum.) Anyhow, it's solved and that's the main thing.
    Thanks again.
    Jan