I have go 5200 wifi straight out of box no start up just white screen gone through all online checks — TomTom Community

I have go 5200 wifi straight out of box no start up just white screen gone through all online checks

Have 5200 wifi can only get white screen tried all resets stil only white screen ,.. do get drum roll

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,880
    Superuser
    edited May 2020
    Hi @Jimmz

If you keep the On/Off button downed you ever get a black screen with White writing on it.

Doug
  • JimmzJimmz Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    Thanks Doug ... Can keep power button down for ever but no black screen
    Superuser
    Hi @Jimmz

Sorry but this looks like a return under warranty issue.

Doug
    It might make a difference as 5200 was Christmas present but only opened now ... May ... as Corona. Virus got in the way
    Jimmz
    Superuser
    Hi @Jimmz

If you mean Christmas 2019 then that's okay. You are not obliged to open a device immediately it has been purchased.

Doug
    Doug thank you very much. I have tried every which way to get through to customer services but to date finding it impossible. Even though I asked and changed my password.... cannot log in to my account to send email .... get a continuous wheel of fortune
    Superuser
    edited May 2020
    Hi @Jimmz

Customer support does not work at weekends and in the UK the phone line facility is not available owing to the current situation. Here are the Chat and Email links. The latter can take a day or so to respond.

United Kingdom
    Chat
    Monday - Friday: 09.00 AM - 05.30 PM BST
    Saturday - Sunday: Closed
    Email

Hopefully @vikram or @lampard will see this and try to get your Email problem sorted

Doug