How long does it take for newly purchased maps to appear? — TomTom Community

How long does it take for newly purchased maps to appear?

RortonRorton Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
Hi, ive purchased some new maps for my device, and the order is sitting in an 'in progress' status on the Tomtom order page of my account and has been like this for 5 hours - how long does it take before the maps become available to download?

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,241
    Superuser
    edited May 2020
    Hi @Rorton

Unfortunately during the current situation with people now working from home it appears that some purchases are taking longer to get allocated fully to the relevant account.

Keep having a look and if necessary @VikramK can have a look at your account on Monday and sort any problem out if you are still not able to download the map.

Doug
  • RortonRorton Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Thanks for the reply.

I checked my account today as I received an email invoice - and although the status of the order in my online account now shows 'complete' I still can't download the maps, the app says no items available.

Do I need to DM @VikramK to ask for help?

Thanks
    Rich
  • RortonRorton Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Thanks @DougLap - ive checked this morning, and all is available to download so im all sorted now.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,241
    Superuser
    edited May 2020
    Hi @Rorton

Glad you are sorted. Probably the current situation and being a weekend has caused the delay. Glad you raised it though.

Stay safe

Doug
  • thebradybunchthebradybunch Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi,

The status of my purchase is "in progress". The payment has already came out of my Paypal account. How long will it take to appear as complete?
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,704
    Superusers
    H
    @thebradybunch
    Welcome to the site....
    I guess at Tomtom its like everywhere else... The restrictions as a result of the Corona Virus, Social Distancing and people working from home, is probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Accounts/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard... The Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check your account status....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,155 Moderator
    Hi @thebradybunch

Welcome to the community!
    Is the order for the map of UK and ROI?

I reviewed your account and I see the is active, so it should be offered for download in MyDrive Connect.

Thanks, Vikram