Where is the option My routes on TomTom Go for iPhone? — TomTom Community

Where is the option My routes on TomTom Go for iPhone?

I just purchased this app for my iPhone so I could drive a route I just downloaded, but can't find My routes in the app.
I created an MyDrive account. Uploaded the route. Connected my iPhone with my account, but can't find the option My routes.
Does anybody know where it might be?
Regards
John

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,933
    Superuser
    Hi @JohnDijkstra

The Go Nav App for IOS units does not have the My Routes facility and so cannot sync routes to it. The latest version of the app uses a new map format and it is not compatible with the maps in My Drive and routes created in it. TomTom have stated they are working on this issue. To date The syncing of routes has not been available in the Apple version possibly as Apple have not agreed to include the facility which has been available on the Android version. The latest Android version also cannot sync at the moment as they have switched to the new map format as well.

Doug
  • JohnDijkstraJohnDijkstra Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi Doug,

Thanks for your answer. Not the one I was hoping for...but at least I know I've got to find me an another navigation app. Do you have any experience with better apps?

regards,
    John
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,933
    Superuser
    Hi @JohnDijkstra

I use the Tomtom Go Nav on my phone which also works well on CarPlay. I have tried other apps and always come back to the TT App.

Doug
  • IlfabrizioIlfabrizio Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited May 2020
    But do not know when it will be possible to synchronize the routes from NY drive to the smartphone? Both Apple and Andoid

Mod edit: Machine translated [Italian]