Purchase of 3 months UK speed camera updates — TomTom Community

Purchase of 3 months UK speed camera updates

ExHippyExHippy Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
I set up a purchase of 3 months UK speed camera updates yesterday (20th May). Received an E Mail at 16:42 last night saying I needed to connect my SatNav to MyDrive to download the update. But Speed Cameras was not listed in my available updates.
So I went back to the E Mail, clicked on My Orders to view the status: payment was 'captured', but status was 'InProgress' and it has remained in progress since then, nearly 28 hours ago.
Can anyone suggest what I can do to unfreeze my order, or how can I contact TomTom directly to get it sorted - I can't see any phone numbers or E Mail access.

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,225 TomTom Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @ExHippy

Welcome to the community!
    The order status now shows as completed and active on your account.
    Speed camera updates are released twice in a week (Tuesday and Thursday) so I suggest that you check for updates today.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,482 Superuser
    Hi @ExHippy

With so many working from home and the phone line customer support suspended some purchases are taking longer than usual to take effect. Hopefully @VikramK can look at your account and see what needs to be done.

Look back here tomorrow.

Doug
  • ExHippyExHippy Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks - I'll do that.......
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,225 TomTom Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @ExHippy

Welcome to the community!
    The order status now shows as completed and active on your account.
    Speed camera updates are released twice in a week (Tuesday and Thursday) so I suggest that you check for updates today.

Regards, Vikram
  • ExHippyExHippy Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    VikramK - many thanks. Uploaded successfully...............