Locked on reset
edited January 24
After various attempts to reset and updates it got stuck on reset ... connected to the PC
Mod edit: Machine translated from Italian
I would try to perform a reset on your watch using the recovery mode, follow these steps:
1. Place your watch in the dock before you connect the dock to the computer.
2. On your watch, move DOWN but keep the button pressed. If the USB port on your computer is not easily accessible, connect the dock to the computer without the watch. Then move down from the clock screen while you slide the watch into the dock.
3. Connect the dock to the computer. Keep pressing the button until your watch shows tomtom.com/reset.
4. Release the button and wait for Sports Connect to show Update.
5. Click Update in Sports Connect.
Fatto ora è bloccato! Aspetto che si scarica per nuovi tentativi!
Community Managers, Administrators
This reset can be a bit tricky. You may want to give it a few more tries, The watch needs to show a USB plug rather than a computer screen.
Welcome and support
Maps and Services
RoadTrips by TomTom
Community Knowledge Base