New version of TomTom HOME available for download (Windows Only) — TomTom Community

New version of TomTom HOME available for download (Windows Only)

Hello All,

Today we have released an update of TomTom Home software application. The version is 2.20.11.41 and it will be available only for Windows .

Bug fixes included for the following:

- Not possible to download MapShare updates.
- Download freezing at “installing to card reader”
- Customers were unable to place an order. Products can be added but cart shows empty.
- Uconnect- Not enough space on USB error to download the latest map.

Thanks, Vikram

Comments

• LepreLepre Posts: 69 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Hi,
    I just updated TOM TOM HOME, but it still crashes, keeps asking me to buy a new device and the page crashes. Once when I connected the device it made me select the memory card, now no, why?
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,728
    Superusers
    edited May 10
    Hi
    @Lepre
    This works for me... Yesterday I updated... QickFixGPS and Mapshare
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1702861/#Comment_1702861
    ATB YFM
  • LepreLepre Posts: 69 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Hi YamFazMan,
    when I connect my 930 to the Win 10 64 bit PC, TOMTOM HOME opens and immediately afterwards an advertisement by Tom Tom comes out telling me to change the device with a new one, at which point everything freezes, a message says: TOM TOM HOME does not respond ..
    Thanks
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,728
    Superusers
    edited May 12
    Hi
    @Lepre
    Lepre wrote: »
    Hi YamFazMan,
    when I connect my 930 to the Win 10 64 bit PC, TOMTOM HOME opens and immediately afterwards an advertisement by Tom Tom comes out telling me to change the device with a new one, at which point everything freezes, a message says: TOM TOM HOME does not respond
    Are the problems, mentioned in above quote....
    When you are using the latest announced TomTom Home software application version 2.20.11.41

Or... When using My suggested method... "Version=2.9.91.411" edited to "Version=2.99.99.999"

Stay Safe... ATB YFM