Watch saying no connection? — TomTom Community

Watch saying no connection?

My Tomtom spark has stopped syncing with my phone and says no connection when i try to re-pair .
I have deleted it from my bluetooth, have tried to uninstall and reinstall the mobile app and re-pair but its not finding my watch. I can't work it out!!!! PLEASE HELP!

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,189
    Superusers
    Your only option is to reset the connection following these steps and hope for the best. The watch is out of warranty (TT Sports is out of business (has been for 2.5 years) and support is minimal as they are obsolete. You first need to remove the watch from the phone's BT menu (in iOS you have it forget the device) after you reset or try pairing again and remove the TomTom_MySports folder from the internal storage of the watch (plug it into a computer and you will see it as a hard drive and can delete it there). The steps are: uninstall the app, remove or forget the watch from the phone's BT menu, factory reset the watch, reinstall the app, select Pair New on the app, select Pair New on watch (press down from the clock and select Phone>Pair New, not Sync) and follow the prompts on the phone. You should not be pairing the watch first through the phone's BT menu; it is all done through the app and you must have the phone forget the watch in the BT menu before re-pairing.