Power-off my TomTom Runner 2
edited January 24
How can I power off my Tomtom runner 2 to save battery time?
You can't and you don't need to. When the watch is in clock mode all radios are off and it is using minimal power. It will last weeks without a recharge. When you re ready to sue it juts charge it for a few hours first. You can force it off but you will need a computer to turn it off and back on:
1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.
Welcome and support
Maps and Services
RoadTrips by TomTom
Community Knowledge Base