Tom Tom go on my samsung S10 doesn't work anymore after an automatic update by Tom Tom. — TomTom Community

Tom Tom go on my samsung S10 doesn't work anymore after an automatic update by Tom Tom.

Tom Tom go on my samsung S10 doesn't work anymore after an automatic update by Tom Tom. Can you help me?

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,219 Moderator
    Hi @Hans_2020

Welcome to the Community! Can you let us know what's the issues exactly or the error message you're getting on the App?

Best, lampard
  • Hans_2020Hans_2020 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I pretty much described the problem I think; After an automatic update from Tom Tom when I start the Tom Tom app, I see App wordt geladen in the bottom of the screen and a rolling circle. But nothing happens....
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,219 Moderator
    Hi @Hans_2020

It appears that the app is stuck on the loading screen, please make a re-installation of the app by following the steps below:
    • Go to the Settings of the Phone.
    • Go to ‘Applications’ (maybe called different depending on the OS version used).
    • Go to ‘Application Manager’ (maybe called different depending on the OS version used).
    • Find the app in the list you’d like to uninstall and tap on it.
    • Click ‘Force Quit/Force Stop’.
    • In the ‘Storage’ section, tap first ‘Clear Cache’ and then tap ‘Clear Data
    • Here, tap on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Log out of the Playstore.
    • Delete Android / data / com.tomtom.gplay.navapp and Android / OBB / com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.
    • Open the Playstore login and reinstall the app on the internal memory (Not on SD Card).
    • Once done please close all the apps which are running in the background reboot the phone.
    • Reopen the TomTom app and test.

Let us know how it goes!

Best, lampard