Tom Tom go on my samsung S10 doesn't work anymore after an automatic update by Tom Tom. — TomTom Community

Tom Tom go on my samsung S10 doesn't work anymore after an automatic update by Tom Tom.

Hans_2020Hans_2020 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
Tom Tom go on my samsung S10 doesn't work anymore after an automatic update by Tom Tom. Can you help me?

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,637 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Hans_2020

Welcome to the Community! Can you let us know what's the issues exactly or the error message you're getting on the App?

Best, lampard
  • Hans_2020Hans_2020 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I pretty much described the problem I think; After an automatic update from Tom Tom when I start the Tom Tom app, I see App wordt geladen in the bottom of the screen and a rolling circle. But nothing happens....
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,637 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Hans_2020

It appears that the app is stuck on the loading screen, please make a re-installation of the app by following the steps below:
    • Go to the Settings of the Phone.
    • Go to ‘Applications’ (maybe called different depending on the OS version used).
    • Go to ‘Application Manager’ (maybe called different depending on the OS version used).
    • Find the app in the list you’d like to uninstall and tap on it.
    • Click ‘Force Quit/Force Stop’.
    • In the ‘Storage’ section, tap first ‘Clear Cache’ and then tap ‘Clear Data
    • Here, tap on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Log out of the Playstore.
    • Delete Android / data / com.tomtom.gplay.navapp and Android / OBB / com.tomtom.gplay.navapp.
    • Open the Playstore login and reinstall the app on the internal memory (Not on SD Card).
    • Once done please close all the apps which are running in the background reboot the phone.
    • Reopen the TomTom app and test.

Let us know how it goes!

Best, lampard