TomTom Connect giving Windows error — TomTom Community

TomTom Connect giving Windows error

AUPeterAUPeter Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
I cannot get the Program to run as I am getting the following message: atioglxx.dll is either notdesigned to be running on Windows or it contains an error. I have uninstalled the app and did fresh download and install and STILL getting same error..... Anyone have ideas please

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,933
    Superuser
    Hi @AUPeter

What Pc have you got and what version of Windows are you using?

Doug
  • AUPeterAUPeter Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Doug, pretty standard Desktop running Windows 10
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,422
    Superusers
    Hi
    @AUPeter

If I have a problem with myDrive Connect
    I Delete MyDrive Connect using the free version of Revo Uninstaller then Reinstall MyDrive Connect....
    Using the Method Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1682074/#Comment_1682074

ATB YFM
  • AUPeterAUPeter Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    The problem I am having relates to the tomtom mysports connect app..... However I did try several times to unistall with Revo, restart PC, fresh download and install. But I DTILL get the error... I have attached a screenshot of the error. Hope someone can help
  • feelthhisfeelthhis Posts: 25 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    AUPeter wrote: »
    The problem I am having relates to the tomtom mysports connect app..... However I did try several times to unistall with Revo, restart PC, fresh download and install. But I DTILL get the error... I have attached a screenshot of the error. Hope someone can help

I googled this file and it seems to be related to ATI/AMD graphic driver. Next thing I would try is to reinstall graphic driver with the latest version (caution: I don't recommend trying this if you've never done this before).