A few minor glitches. — TomTom Community

A few minor glitches.

KennersKenners Posts: 15 [Master Explorer]
I have looked around Tomtom web site cannot find a place to update where cameras have been changed.

1) Holloway road a camera close to Fairmead road facing northbound towards Archway road.

On app it states 30MPH, the voice says 20MPH. A minor glitch that needs rectifying.

2) A1 Northbound, quarter of a mile after the B1174 for Grantham, the HA are doing some underpass work. The app knows something is going on there as it says "Average speed zone 70MPH" The numbers are wrong it is 50 MPH!

3 A1 Southbound Average speed cameras Great Ponton and Barrowby on A1, the app never does say when the ASC starts, it does northbound, the app does tell you mid way through ones average speed (An excellent addon BTW)

4) A616 Eastbound, Stockbridge bypass if I understand properly the app mentions "Average speed zone for 4.5 miles, 60 MPH" The problem is here from the beginning of the zone to the M1 is split into three different zones.. First off there are two roundabouts , slowing or stopping at those will reduce ones speed. Secondly each section of the three has two cameras one when one enters one when one leaves. The older version of your speed camera app seemed to understand this, it is only a minor glitch but one that should be looked into.

5) Bury new road A56 Manchester corner with New hall road a camera facing towards the city, the speed camera app goes off when going the other way too, I do not believe (Must be looked into) the camera is set up to calculate speed both ways.

6) Middleton road A576 Manchester, corner with Brooklands road a camera facing towards the M60, the camera app goes off when going the other way too, I do not believe (Must be looked into) the camera is set up to calculate speed both ways.

Best Answer

Answers