Incorrect purchase of World wide maps - need Speed camera updates — TomTom Community

Incorrect purchase of World wide maps - need Speed camera updates

TomTom-1969TomTom-1969 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
Can this please be altered. I really do not need world wide maps driving around Devon and Cornwall

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,884
    Superuser
    Hi @TomTom-1969

Normally I would direct you to Customer Services but the phone lines are not available at the moment because of the current situation

Maybe @VikramK or @lampard, who are Mods on this Customer based forum, may be able to look into this for you.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,883 Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Hi @TomTom-1969

Welcome to the community!

Country specific Speed Cameras services are not available. A yearly or a monthly recurring subscription for World speed cameras is currently available for sale on our webshop. We used to have services regional specific (Europe/ US / Australia) but that got discontinued early this year.

Regards
    Vikram
  • TomTom-1969TomTom-1969 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Does this mean I have purchased the correct package as my Tom Tom is telling me to renew Speed Camera Updates
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,883 Moderator
    Hi @TomTom-1969

The logs show a recent update was installed on the 24th of April. I see the subscription is active for the device. Could you do a soft reset and check for updates again, please?

The current subscription is good until next year (April 2021).

~Vikram