park your bus P.D.I. da rinstallare — TomTom Community

park your bus P.D.I. da rinstallare

after a map update of my 6250 for heavy pieces I can no longer find the loading / unloading and parking points of park your bus directly on the map and D.K.W. (petrol stations for heavy vehicles that I previously saw with an icon directly on the map) also searching for them by name.
after last update I see directly on the map all the charging points for electric cars completely useless for a navigator for heavy vehicles.

Mod edit: Machine translated(Italian)

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,419
    Superusers
    edited April 23
    Hi
    @lucabyx
    Welcome to the site....
    lucabyx wrote: »
    After a map update of my 6250 for heavy pieces I can no longer find the loading / unloading and parking points of park your bus directly on the map and D.K.W. (petrol stations for heavy vehicles that I previously saw with an icon directly on the map) also searching for them by name.
    Have you install the Car Map by mistake ???
    Google Translate....
    Hai installato la Car Map per errore ???
    lucabyx wrote: »
    after last update I see directly on the map all the charging points for electric cars completely useless for a navigator for heavy vehicles
    You can Hide/Deselect Charging Station... See below
    Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> Appearance --> Show POI Lists on the Map....
    Scroll down to 'Charging Station' Tap Hide
    Tap the Blue ( ^ ) Icon... Screen top right to exit....
    Google Translate....
    È possibile nascondere / deselezionare la stazione di ricarica ... Vedi sotto
    Toccare 4Dot (.... Menu) -> Impostazioni -> Aspetto -> Mostra elenchi PDI sulla mappa ....
    Scorri verso il basso fino a 'Stazione di ricarica' ​​Tocca Nascondi
    Tocca l'icona blu (^) ... Schermata in alto a destra per uscire ....

ATB YFM
  • lucabyxlucabyx Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    edited April 27
    no the installed map going to see in the maps is EUROPE TRUCK
    yes I have already disabled the vision of P.D.I. of electric cars, but I can't activate others (D.K.V. and especially PARKYOURBUS being a bus driver is the reason why I bought the TOM TOM 6250
    Superusers
    edited April 23
    Hi
    @lucabyx

Have you tried a Soft/Drum roll restart on the device ??? This restarts the devices Operating System afresh

RESETTING YOUR NAVIGATION DEVICE
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6965//session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjM0NDUyL3NpZC9EQTdTVHpobQ

Charge the device for at least 2Hrs "OR" have the device plugged into a power supply
    Press and hold the on/off button until you hear a drum-roll sound then release the on/off button.
    You won’t lose anything; it’s just like rebooting your PC
    I use a Soft/drum-roll start after any upgrade large or small.
    It’s also useful to keep in mind for sorting out most minor niggles....

Google Translate....
    Hai provato un riavvio del rullo Soft / Drum sul dispositivo ??? Ciò riavvia nuovamente il sistema operativo dei dispositivi

RIPRISTINO DEL DISPOSITIVO DI NAVIGAZIONE
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6965//session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjM0NDUyL3NpZC9EQTdTVHpobQ

Caricare il dispositivo per almeno 2 ore 'OPPURE' avere il dispositivo collegato a un alimentatore
    Tieni premuto il pulsante on / off fino a quando senti un suono di rullo di tamburi, quindi rilascia il pulsante on / off.
    Non perderai nulla; è come riavviare il PC
    Uso un avvio Soft / drum-roll dopo ogni aggiornamento grande o piccolo.
    È anche utile tenere a mente per risolvere la maggior parte dei piccoli problemi....

ATB YFM
    edited April 27
    yes I had already turned off the tom tom with the "soft roller" shutdown and I did it again but nothing has changed.
    long ago I saw at the bottom of my positions the P.D.I. that interested me now I only see the electric charging stations that are not useful at all
    Superusers
    edited April 23
    Hi
    @lucabyx

Try... Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> Maps
    What does it say for 'Current Map' ???

Google Translate...
    Prova ... Tocca 4Dot (.... Menu) -> Impostazioni -> Mappe
    Cosa dice 'Mappa attuale' ???

ATB YFM
    edited April 27
    current map europe TRUCK
    if you press another map, europe truck 1047.10165 comes out selected with blue dot
    If I go into the system and then type info says
    maps installed europe truck v1047.10165 (published 03/2020)
    I just updated the browser but from 2 updates I have the problem