My App driving speed is showing 110km/h when traveling at 100km/h — TomTom Community

My App driving speed is showing 110km/h when traveling at 100km/h

TmhossTmhoss Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi
My displayed speed is 10km/h higher than it should be. I have a 2018 Ford Mustang with car play and I connect my iPhone 11 to it via usb. In my other car (Mazda CX5) the app shows the correct speed when connected to Mazda car play When driving the mustang I disconnect my iPhone from the usb and the app shows correct speed. The mustang speedo shows 100km/h. If there a way to fix the incorrect the reading.

Comments

• zoonyxzoonyx Posts: 33 [Master Explorer]
    Tmhoss wrote: »
    Hi
    My displayed speed is 10km/h higher than it should be. I have a 2018 Ford Mustang with car play and I connect my iPhone 11 to it via usb. In my other car (Mazda CX5) the app shows the correct speed when connected to Mazda car play When driving the mustang I disconnect my iPhone from the usb and the app shows correct speed. The mustang speedo shows 100km/h. If there a way to fix the incorrect the reading.

This is a known problem with a specific version of Sync software in your Ford. It’s not a TomTom issue, but can be fixed by updating your Sync software.
  • TmhossTmhoss Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks I will try it soon. Do you know of what sync version of Ford is required?

All the best Gil