screen does not display correctly — TomTom Community

screen does not display correctly

kziechmannkziechmann Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have had my adventurer for a few years now and in the past couple of weeks the display started showing less and less information. Most of the screen is now blank with only a couple corners displaying parts of the display. I am assuming something within the L.C.D. is separating or malfunctioning. How can I repair this?

Answers

• MergozzoS10MergozzoS10 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited April 23
    The display is completely white there is no longer any information how can I repair it?

Mod edit: Machine translated from Italian!
  • edusjcamposedusjcampos Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    my watch also started to disappear from the display information and then reappears.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169
    Superusers
    It is a dead display and there is nothing to be done. Tom Tom Sports does not offer a repair service and has been out of business for over 2.5 years. Your warranty is expired so there is nothing they will do. Time to move on to another brand.
  • GoicoGoico Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Tengo la pantalla con lineas negras y blancas y casi no se pueden ver los datos.
    Que puedo hacer?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169
    Superusers
    Goico wrote: »
    Tengo la pantalla con lineas negras y blancas y casi no se pueden ver los datos.
    Que puedo hacer?

See prior response. If a factory reset does not fix it the screen is dead. Throw it out and buy a new watch.