My Tomtom watch does not provide the Delta Elevation anymore... — TomTom Community

My Tomtom watch does not provide the Delta Elevation anymore...

My Tomtom watch has not provided the Delta Elevation anymore in any mode since Dec 2019, whereas everything has been working fine before. I did a reset but it did not solve the issue.
Any Idea?
Tagged:

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,108 Superusers
    First time this has been mentioned so it is likely an issue with your device. Unfortunately, TT Sports has been out of business for over 2.5 years and support has been dropped to a minimal level, so I am not sure there is much to be done. you can try contacting support (only available by chat or email, no phone support) but I would not hold out much hope for a solution.
  • Arnaud4437Arnaud4437 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thanks for your quick answer. Reading some posts in the meantime, I tried to clean the little 2 spots on the back of the watch where the barometric pressure is supposed to be taken. Altitude seems to be available on the watch, but no cumulative value...
    just weird (and sad, as this watch was really offering a good comprise efficiency vs simplicity). Programmed obsolescence maybe....