Live services down Go 6250 — TomTom Community

Live services down Go 6250

Are live services Traffic/My drive ect still showing can not connect to TomTom services/Service unavailable for anyone else on the Go 6250? It works if I connect to the internet via my mobile data but the sim data in the satnav seems to not be working...

It briefly came on thos morning for 20mins but them went off again!! Thanks

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,906 Moderator
    Hi @Jamiem1982

There is a current outage that is impacting TomTom Traffic service. TomTom PND's which connect through a built-in SIM are affected.

We are seeing a similar trend of reports through our customer service as well. Our team is investigating the problem on a high priority.

I will post back as soon as I have some news to share.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Vikram
  • Jamiem1982Jamiem1982 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the update...
  • TonymakTonymak Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Logged into MyDrive but not syncing data in London.
  • Corky70Corky70 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    6250 services traffic can’t connect to my drive. Tried resetting still no good.
  • MarianSimuMarianSimu Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited April 2020
    Hi lads! On my TomTom professional 6200 worked today for 25 min and then gone..for the rest of the day was dead😤 and still is🤬
  • Dave_SPSDave_SPS Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Hope this gets fixed soon. I've got a long day on the road delivering tomorrow and can't afford any delays. I am dependent on the traffic info to do my job efficiently.
    This is the second day since the services are down.. let's hope everything is going to come at normal very soon.. most of us are delivery drivers and we are relying on
  • BrianEBrianE Posts: 542 [Exalted Navigator]
    Neither traffic nor synchro with my GO Camper to MyDrive was working today and I don't think it was working yesterday either, although I only used my device briefly.
  • Jamiem1982Jamiem1982 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Well traffic is working again this morning 6:30 am, however it did this yesterday morning similar time for 20mins, so let's see if its the same today...
    Traffic live is working again. So far.. let s see during this day.. all the best
  • halo572halo572 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It does seem to be working again, but mine is showing the transmitter icon continuously so something is still wrong.
    edited April 2020
    abz14muxcqz1.jpg
    This is mine 6200 professional hadn t loose the signal since this morning 5:30 am.. yxpy2v1i58w0.jpg
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,459
    Superusers
    edited April 2020
    Hi

Wi-Fi turned off....
    is66hf7gg96x.jpg

Live Traffic GPRS over SIM OK Worcestershire UK...
    lxtce9lszh8o.jpg
    ATB YFM