tomtom start 62 Updates in MyDrive COnnect — TomTom Community

tomtom start 62 Updates in MyDrive COnnect

10hakan1010hakan10 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
edited April 2020 in MyDrive Connect
For the first time, I connected my pc to update my device with mydrive connect and it warns that it is constantly updating. It has been 3 days.

Mod edit: Machine Translated(Turkish)

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,402
    Superusers
    Hi
    @10hakan10
    On the rare occasions I have a problem with myDrive Connect
    I Delete MyDrive Connect using the free version of Revo Uninstaller then Reinstall MyDrive Connect....
    Using the Method Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1682074/#Comment_1682074

Or... Instead of UN-installing & RE-installing MyDrive Connect
    I find deleting the "HOME3" and the "MyDrive Connect" folders in the MyDrive Connect Program... To be just as effective for giving MyDrive Connect a CPR...
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1686214/#Comment_1686214

JimB0b wrote: »
    Thanks @YamFazMan
    I'm on a Mac but have found the two folders you mentioned (Home3 and MyDriveConnect) and deleted them. Hurrah.. that's done the trick after a couple of frustrating weeks I've updated it successfully.
    Many thanks for the advice.

On a Mac....
    The "HOME3" and the "MyDrive Connect" folders are located here...
    MacOS: Users\Username\Library\Application Support\TomTom\

ATB YFM
  • 10hakan1010hakan10 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Thank you Yamfazman I tried, I did many things But as soon as you connect the device, it will be updated on the device screen immediately and the PC will start updating automatically.I tried another pc grandfather but it is not updating the same is most likely Bi trouble on the device
  • 10hakan1010hakan10 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    The computers here said they might be stuck while updating the device, how can I hard reset the device.