Incomming call accepting brakes bluetooth connection on Rider 550 — TomTom Community

Incomming call accepting brakes bluetooth connection on Rider 550

Marek76Marek76 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have problem with TomTom Rider 550 using with my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
When I'm trying to accept/reject call using notification popup on Rider 550, call is still waiting for answer, notification disappears and bluetooth connection brakes up.
If I accept using mobile or my cardo everything works fine.
Has anyone observed similar behavior?

Answers

• Ste7iosSte7ios Posts: 747
    Superuser
    Yes, since the Rider 400 era (5-6 years ago), still unsolved... There are other problems as well, it seems that most owners gave up...
  • Marek76Marek76 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank You for Your answer. I tried get information on tomtom's support but it seems that there are working only people which can give You information how to reset device and pair with mobile again. It's sad, cause it seems like a little bug in software and could be easily be repaired.
  • Ste7iosSte7ios Posts: 747
    Superuser
    Software, hardware... Who cares? They didn’t gave any solution all those years... The only thing that saved it is that I don’t really care about features like this... But some times they can be useful.
  • Thomas_Thailand550Thomas_Thailand550 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Marek76

Has exactly same symnton/problem with my Rider 550. And I have also a Samsung Note10 and then SENA SRL2 headset for Shoei Neotec 2.

Would be nice with an firmware update :)
  • Marek76Marek76 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I tried ask support about this issue, but after 2 weeks of emailing I gave up. They don't want accept that there could be software bug. After many tests I'm pretty sure that there is an error in MyDrive Application on Mobile phone. To be honest, better for me is to accept/reject call using headset, but such errors are annoying me much.