TT Go Mobile / Navigation app op i-pad — TomTom Community

TT Go Mobile / Navigation app op i-pad

PieJiePieJie Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
the sound on the I-pad is useless. I recently bought this app due to good review from acquaintances. These have been using this app on the iPad for 2 years with excellent sound. It seems that there has been an update in the meantime with poor sound reproduction. Is this recognized ??

Mod edit: Machine translated from Dutch

Best Answers

• PieJiePieJie Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Dear Lampard, thank you for your quick response.
    I did the update to 2.2 with the i-pad.
    Today the navigation tested in the camper. The sound is after the update
    fine. Thanks for your help.

Answers

• Ned10Ned10 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    edited April 2020
    Hi lampard,

Have had Go Mobile for 3 years. Via software on the Ipad. We use Go mobile with the Ipad in the camper and were very satisfied. During an update, the Go Mobile changed to Go Navigation. Not a problem in itself. But this spring I heard through a friend that the TomTom Go Navigation barely heard the Ipad's speaker. So Go Navigation with the Ipad was excellent in 2018 and 2019 and also very clear via speaker. In 2020, however, the loudspeaker of the Ipad can hardly be followed via Go Navigation and certainly not in a camper. Presumably there has been an update that prevents the speaker from being heard. We had version 2.1.6 and now I read that version 2.2 is now available and the speaker may be as before. We are going to try it out.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Dutch
  • PieJiePieJie Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Dear Lampard, thank you for your quick response.
    I did the update to 2.2 with the i-pad.
    Today the navigation tested in the camper. The sound is after the update
    fine. Thanks for your help.