New maps v10.46 and v10.47 available for download — TomTom Community

New maps v10.46 and v10.47 available for download

VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,225 TomTom Moderator
edited April 29 in News and announcements
Hello All,

On Thursday 9th April 2020 we have released maps v10.46 and v10.47

In the previous mapshop release in February 2020, we did not release the maps of Africa and India.

This release(v10.46) will cover Africa, South Africa Swaziland & Lesotho, Southern Africa (all map lines NAV-2/3/4).

Note- Map of India won't be released and therefore the latest version available for this map will be 10.40.

Bug Fixes-

We have also released maps of Europe v10.47 and USA_Canada_Mexico v10.47 (for map lines Nav4 and Nav3)
~ Fixes the POI address information displayed in a different language

Thanks!
Stay safe :)

Regards,
Vikram.

14ntzsb8cw47.png

Comments

• tonygrtonygr Posts: 36 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Does this extra release also fix the problem eastbound on the A14 Huntingdon Bypass?
  • tonygrtonygr Posts: 36 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Having updated I can answer my own question.

It would appear not. A route from my home in Scunthorpe to Cambridge not only diverts off the A14 it also uses the old road close to Huntingdon which is currently being removed.
  • kopnakopna Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited April 9
    Hi to all
    Thank you for your work on improving navigation.
    But unfortunately, I have to say that all the map updates did not improve the bugs I wrote about in this thread Regards
    Vitaliy
  • CarminatCarminat Posts: 981 [Revered Pioneer]
    When do you think this version will be released for Renault R-Link?

Yeah, go ahead and tell me support for R-Link is provided by Renault. Hohoho!
  • lneamlneam Posts: 65 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    will this maps include tomtom go app for android. If "yes" how soon ?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,225 TomTom Moderator
    edited April 27
    Hi @lneam

The maps are specially for the TomTom PND's, the next quarterly map update for the apps is due in May or June 2020.

Regards,
    Vikram
  • FarDorochaFarDorocha Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited April 22
    "We have also released maps of Europe v10.47 and USA Canada Mexico v10.47 (for map lines Nav4 and Nav3)".....so any idea when the Rider 550 (Nav5 I guess?) will get updated?

While its great that these forums mention that its only for the Nav4 and Nav3 lines, when you visit:

https://us.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9079/~/is-the-map-on-my-device-up-to-date?

there is no mention that its only for Nav3 and Nav4 ending up with futile checking for updates?

"The maps are specially for the TomTom PND's" - So the Rider 550 isn't a PND? What exactly is it?

From not being able to add as a device on my account, delayed maps, no access to community mapshare updates etc, I'm beginning to feel the Rider 550 is the nasty little secret no one wants to acknowledge?
    edited April 27
    Hi @FarDorocha

RIDER 550 also belongs to the Nav4 category, an upgraded one.

If you check for updates, Europe v10.47 and USA Canada Mexico v10.47 should be offered for download.

Regarding the website, I will create a ticket to make the content more specific.

Could you send me the serial number of the device through a private message, please? l will try linking it from my end.

Regards
    Vikram.
  • HerwigHerwig Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello,
    I tried to update my SDCARD Renault Carminat TomTom Live, but there is no version 1047 available? So I remain at version 1045.1000 (since february).
    Is this normal?
    Thanks and kind regards, Herwig
  • ParfumeurParfumeur Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    My Tomtom GO 520 is still on maps 1045. It has not updated as May 1st, 2020. There was a sudden try to update while car in garage, but got aborted. This device is a black box that does it's own thing, with no end user control.
    edited May 5
    @Parfumeur

If you have a preinstalled map of Europe or USA_Candada_Mexico then v10.47 will be offered as a fresh update. All the rest map lines remain on v10.45 and v10.46.

Regards
    Vikram
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 4,482 Superuser
    Hi @Parfumeur

What maps or map have you got on your Go520? Ie Europe or USA or France not just the map reference number.

If you only have one map then I strongly suggest you go to Add a Map in Settings/Maps and add a small map such as Venezuela or Iraq. When loaded leave the map lying on the internal memory so that should you have a problem updating your main map and as a result lose it you have the small map there so can operate the device normally and sort the problem out. If you finish with no map on your device it will not start up and you have to go through the No Maps Found routine.

Doug
  • mentorronmentorron Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited May 18
    Have been trying to download USA and Canada v10.47 all weekend (Sat/Sun/Mon), but always get a message that your servers are very busy, and after several minutes saying to RETRY. Are they REALLY that busy or is there a problem somewhere ? I cannot even get the QuickFix update alone: same response that Servers are very busy. PLEASE HELP. I am wasting a LOT of time sitting here for nothing on a holiday weekend. Thanks.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 16,485 Superusers
    edited May 18
    Hi
    @mentorron
    Welcome to the site....
    If I have a problem with myDrive Connect... instead of UN-installing & RE-installing MyDrive Connect
    I find deleting the "HOME3" and the "MyDrive Connect" folders in the MyDrive Connect Program just as effective for giving MyDrive Connect CPR to bring it back to life...
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1696115/#Comment_1696115
    I'm on a Mac but have found the two folders you mentioned (Home3 and MyDriveConnect) and deleted them. Hurrah.. that's done the trick after a couple of frustrating weeks I've updated it successfully.
    Many thanks for the advice.

On a Mac....
    The "HOME3" and the "MyDrive Connect" folders are located here...
    MacOS: Users\Username\Library\Application Support\TomTom\

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 16,485 Superusers
    Hi
    @mentorron
    mentorron wrote: »
    Thanks for the help about removing those 2 MyDrive Connect folders to get downloads working again. Much appreciated. It's just sad that the "error" message I got saying it was "busy servers" wasn't actually correct and very misleading..
    You're welcome, glad you're sorted :)

Stay Safe... ATB YFM