Subscription renewal does not appear to be recognised and automatically download to my device — TomTom Community

Subscription renewal does not appear to be recognised and automatically download to my device

AndjocoAndjoco Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
On April 3rd, I purchased a European speed camera subscription renewal that is valid for 12 months. I have just connected my device to my PC to perform the updates and the latest information about my device tells me that this expires on 23rd June 2020

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,892 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Andjoco

Welcome to the community!

I have asked the team to sort of the subscriptions on your account.

The subscription for Speed Cameras now shows the expiry date as 6th June 2021.

Please only place a fresh order after this subscription ends. We have discontinued offering Europe Specific speed cameras services. The service has changed to World Speed Cameras services.

Regards
    Vikram :)

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,431
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Andjoco
    Welcome to the site..
    Maybe later today @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators will check your Speed Cam subscription status....

ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,892 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Andjoco

Welcome to the community!

I have asked the team to sort of the subscriptions on your account.

The subscription for Speed Cameras now shows the expiry date as 6th June 2021.

Please only place a fresh order after this subscription ends. We have discontinued offering Europe Specific speed cameras services. The service has changed to World Speed Cameras services.

Regards
    Vikram :)
  • AndjocoAndjoco Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    great. thank you