Battery on my TomTom watch — TomTom Community

Battery on my TomTom watch

FabioMoledoFabioMoledo Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited February 8 in TomTom Adventurer
My Tomtom adventurer is no longer holding the load, please could someone tell me what to do. It charges overnight and after about 5 to 10 minutes it appears that the charge is low and after it goes out.

Mod edit: Machine translated from Portuguese

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,814
    Superusers
    First try a factory reset and see if that helps. If not, request a firmware rollback at the link below, there was an issue that caused rapid battery drain. If neither of them help it may be a depleted battery and TT does not offer battery replacement so you would be on your own to source a new battery and install it (there are videos online).

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1117812/software-version-rollback-requests-battery-issues-runner-spark-watch-series#latest
  • Sascha88Sascha88 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Can I send it to TOMTOM for change the battery ?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,814
    Superusers
    Sascha88 wrote: »
    Can I send it to TOMTOM for change the battery ?

TT does not offer a repair service and that product was discontinued years ago (TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago). You can find instructions online to replace the battery yourself but you will need some special tools and technical skills. You would probably be better off just getting a new watch, there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0