update satnav — TomTom Community

update satnav

barrymahoney23barrymahoney23 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
I have been trying to update satnav for over a week, at all different times of day. I am constantly getting, 'our servers are very busy try later'. It seems very strange that servers are to busy for updates site but have no trouble connecting to all of the sites selling devices, maps and camera updates. Will Tomtom level with people and let us know what is going on. Are they going out of business or not, and when we can actually get updates.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,888
    Superuser
    Hi @barrymahoney23

You don't say what device you have so don't know what software is involved.

If you input "our servers are very busy try later" in the search box at the top of this page you will get a list of posts where suggestions on what to do will be found. Likely you will have to deleted and reload the Software on your PC and probably best if you use Revo software when you do it. Include reference to Revo in the search.

Doug
  • barrymahoney23barrymahoney23 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    It's a VIA135, I have already reloaded software, I do know how to update. Would you have an explanation as to why there is no problem connecting to sale sites.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,888
    Superuser
    edited April 2020
    Hi @barrymahoney23

Did you reload the software using Revo as part of the process as this ensures you delete all traces of the software on your PC before you reload it..

Doug