Headset does not connect — TomTom Community

Headset does not connect

Dear, good afternoon,

I have a Runner 3 watch, cardio-music. My headset no longer connects to the watch, except for very few times. And now and then he is slow. I have already performed the Recovery and Pattern Restoration modes by following the steps contained in the following link: http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/Golfer/html/pt-br/Performingareset-Golfer.htm

Answers

• Michael7489Michael7489 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am using an original TOM TOM heaset. The watch tries to find the headsete but only the loading symbol is running The watch tries to find the phone but only the charging symbol keeps turning until the headset turns off.

vhkuf0tcsj86.jpeg
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi @Michael7489

Welcome to the Community & sorry for my late reply! When you turn on the headphones and hold the center button on the control for 10 seconds, it shows blue and red lights alternately flash? See the user manual here to do so.

Also first, update your watch with the latest software version using the Sports Connect software and try to pair it again with the watch. Hope this helps!

Regards, lampard
  • Michael7489Michael7489 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I had already done these steps.
    Yes, the lights are alternating between blue and red after I press the middle button. And I have also updated my watch through Sports Connect with the current version (1.7.64). But the problem remains.

Thank you very much in advance.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    Have you tried a factory reset of the watch to clear any paring codes? Before pairing, you should turn off BT on all the other devices you have tried pairing them to, as BT is a one-to-one relationship, so it can only play on one device at a time. Any of these devices could be stealing the signal first. Alternately, go outside away from the other devices so they are all out of range before trying to pair the headphones. Make sure the headphones are in pairing mode while on the clock screen and then press up to have the watch search for it (don't go into search mode on the watch first). Once they are paired you do not need to pair again, but make sure the headphones are turned on while on the clock screen and then press up to have the watch search for it (don't go into search mode on the watch first). This works for me every time. If I do it the other way and got to search first it often won’t find them.