Support....why not suggestion area? — TomTom Community

Support....why not suggestion area?

Andrew_ITAndrew_IT Posts: 14 [Legendary Explorer]
Good morning to all. I'm using a tomtom Rider 550, i was a Garmin user but i have changed device because i look the tomtom rider the most userfriendly.
So, is not perfect. For a traveler i think the rider need some important feature.
Why in the tomtom tom site there or in MyDrive there isn't a section for the suggestions.
A few time i contact the support but they usually respond with the "standard manual" suggestions.
Why not improve this device?

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 9,886 Moderator
    edited April 6
    Hi @Andrew_IT

I agree that we don't have a separate space to add feedback on our website but this is an official TomTom Community forum which can be utilized for this purpose.

We log all reviews, suggestions, improvement requests which get forwarded to different teams in various channels contributing to product development.

Note: All feedback passed on may not necessarily be implemented subject to various factors such as resource availability, hardware compatibility and software limitations.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    Vikram
  • Andrew_ITAndrew_IT Posts: 14 [Legendary Explorer]
    edited April 6
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @Andrew_IT

I agree that we don't have a separate space to add feedback on our website but this is an official TomTom Community forum which can be utilized for this purpose.

We log all reviews, suggestions, improvement requests which get forwarded to different teams in various channels contributing to product development.

Note: All feedback passed on may not necessarily be implemented subject to various factors such as resource availability, hardware compatibility and software limitations.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    Vikram

This is good.

In my case i read that a lot of user ask why a track with many waypoints syncronized in MyDrive, wen is imported and opened in Tomtom Rider 550 does not display the waypoint. You mast "Send to Device" but in this way the track not still in the memory.

Another suggestion for Rider 550, when i organize a Track with many waypoint usually is a tour arond 1 day, it should be good ( like Garmin) have a page on the device were is show all the way point with the time and Km left. I can read only the time and the Km for the one next waypoint.

Another , In My Drive, when i add a waypoint on the map clicking with the mouse, i can't personalize the name of the waypoint, it automatically named with the name of the route. Many time is good have a name with your description. For example with MyRoute App is possible change the name of the way point.

I use the navigator for travel arond 4/5 days in area so far of my Town. I love the smart friendly interface of Rider 550 but for menage the travel detail the Garmin is better.

Sorry for my no perfect english

Thank you