Bandit Studio Beta - Unsupported version please. — TomTom Community

Bandit Studio Beta - Unsupported version please.

John_BennettJohn_Bennett Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited March 30 in TomTom Bandit Studio BETA
Hi TomTom, I fully appreciate Bandit Studio Beta is no longer supported. However, would it be possible to have access to an 'unsupported' copy to download, where the end-user accepts the situation to enable downloading? Mac version would be perfect. Many thanks TomTom. John

Answers

• John_BennettJohn_Bennett Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Mac version would be perfect.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,997 Moderator
    Hi @John_Bennett

Welcome to the Community! Since the link is removed from the TomTom website, you might find it on the 3rd party websites if you search Google. Please be aware that it may contain malware so a bit risky to do that.

Regards, lampard

• giampaolotorresigiampaolotorresi Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    unable to find tomtom bandit studio on google to be downloaded, please add it again
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,464
    Superusers
    It is unsupported and will not be added again. They took it down intentionally as the Bandit was discontinued years ago and is no longer supported by TT in any way (TT Sports actually went out of business over 2.5 years ago).
  • giampaolotorresigiampaolotorresi Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    thanks for the reply. I know that is unsupported, I'm only searching last released version to use some useful features. I add on my laptop, but unfortunately after formatting I'm not able to install again.