World Speed 1 Month — TomTom Community

World Speed 1 Month

MaytreeMaytree Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I am being charged for "World Speed 1 Month" - Speed Camera updates each month which I don't want. How can I cancel, customer service UK are not in their office due to coronavirus? I can find no way to cancel online. Any help appreciated
BobM

Best Answer

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,866 Moderator
    Hi @Maytree

Welcome to the community!

The phone lines are closed but you can still start a LIVE chat.

I have sent you a PM.

Regards
    Vikram
  • RetroEdRetroEd Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    I have the same issue. Its a small £2.99 charge but criminals test the validity of credit cards with a small prepayment transaction. I didn't authorise this so I have reported it as suspicious to PayPal and asked for a refund via your support site and via PayPal. But I wanted to know if its a genuine TomTom payment, originated by you or by someone bent on fraudulent activity. The support pages don't allow me to contact anyone. Any help appreciated Vikram. Cheers
  • MaytreeMaytree Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Vikram, thank you for your help. I couldn't find where to cancel the subscription until I enabled notifications in my browser!
    RetroEd, I think this was genuine as the first month had a free trial and this payment was for the second month, and it was showing on my TomTom order history. I just don't remember signing up in the first place! So I have noted your comments. Thanks.
  • RetroEdRetroEd Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    Cheers Maytree - appreciate your observation. It must be some sought of auto subscribe for those that paid a one off for the annual subscription last year. I certainly don't use the car enough to justify renewing it at the moment!