Error uploading Map V 10.45 — TomTom Community

Error uploading Map V 10.45

Destroyer01Destroyer01 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited March 2020 in Map installation
Good day guys,

I have TOmTom GoLive 50S and everytime now i go to update to the new map V10.45 it gives an error stating " unable to update all components. Also, the message in the unit itself says "update failed, please try again and if the update fails again contact support. The issue is support staff is not working on these days. I would very much appreciate if you gusy can help me out. Thank you in advance and stay safe.

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,474
    Superusers
    edited March 2020
    Hi
    @Destroyer01
    Welcome to the site....
    The GO 50s is a NAV4 Device with 8GB of On-Board Memory... The Full Europe map size is now 9GB+ and exceeds the device memory, you will need to install a 16GB or 32GB (Max size) Class10 Micro SDHC Memory card....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check for any live Map subscriptions and if required will allocate a small Map to act as a keeper
    Important See Catch22... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1686043/#Comment_1686043

ATB YFM
  • Destroyer01Destroyer01 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi there,

MY unit has already an SD card. I fixed the issue already by choosing a different map. I believe that the maps when it downloaded was corrupted dut an interruption from the site itelsf "our servers are currently busy" and that created the issue itself.

Thank fou for your fast response.

Kind Regards,