How to Clear Everything About the TomTom Update Program from a computer? — TomTom Community

How to Clear Everything About the TomTom Update Program from a computer?

IvooIvoo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited March 23 in MyDrive Connect
I tried to update autonavigaci downloaded it to the PC about 1.5hr data and then a kind of "check in progress" it took a disproportionately long unchanged so I interrupted and now I try to delete all downloaded from the PC but it is not even when I uninstalled the program, etc. I want to delete the data from the documents so it is not said that it is open in the update program (at first I do not know the name about something like TomTom dryve cunekti something ...) Do you know how to find it off everything around this delete from the computer? but get rid of that trumpet. Please be so half-hearted - I'm not a fan of IT technology - more of me with * r.

Mod edit: Machine translated(Czech)

Answers

• miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,371
    Superusers
    I tried to update autonavigaci downloaded it to the PC about 1.5hr data and then a kind of "check in progress" it took a disproportionately long unchanged so I interrupted and now I try to delete all downloaded from the PC but it is not even when I uninstalled the program, etc. I want to delete the data from the documents so it is not said that it is open in the update program (at first I do not know the name about something like TomTom dryve cunekti something ...) Do you know how to find it off everything around this delete from the computer? but get rid of that trumpet. Please be so half-hearted - I'm not a fan of IT technology - more of me with * r.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,204 Moderator
    Hi @Ivoo

Welcome to the community!

Have you got this sorted already??

I see that you have installed the latest map of Europe_without_Russia : 1045.

Regards
    Vikram
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,419
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Ivoo
    Welcome to the site....
    On the rare occasions I have a problem with myDrive Connect
    I Delete MyDrive Connect using the free version of Revo Uninstaller then Reinstall MyDrive Connect....
    Using the Method Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1682074/#Comment_1682074
    ATB YFM