WiFi connection ok - Mydrive connect don't work — TomTom Community

WiFi connection ok - Mydrive connect don't work

My GO Basic 6" 16 GB RAM work good with WiFi connection and I have the last 1/2020 update intalled.
I installed also the Mydrive connect sw on my desktop Windows 10 x64 last build 1909.18363.720 but I connect the GO Basic with the USB cable at the PC e nothing works. The Home page of Mydrive connect locked and no command is received. Is a problem of the usb drivers in Windows 10? Ty for the attention

Best Answers

• Oreste_Oreste_ Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Ok ty Doug, this is the true: "The connection to your PC is only so there is a Connection to the Internet via your PC and you cannot manage what you do on the PC" .This is ok, I have a fiber connection for my home lan and the Win10 laptop is wired connected to the lan. The fiber modem has wifi in the 2G and 5G range, I used the 2G range for GO Basic connection and all worked fast and good. The Mydrive connect program it is not used to view its menu, but only as a medium for the internet connection to the servers per the update process. Is not a problem about usb drivers and so on.
    Thanks for your attention - goodbye.

Answers

• Oreste_Oreste_ Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Ok ty Doug, this is the true: "The connection to your PC is only so there is a Connection to the Internet via your PC and you cannot manage what you do on the PC" .This is ok, I have a fiber connection for my home lan and the Win10 laptop is wired connected to the lan. The fiber modem has wifi in the 2G and 5G range, I used the 2G range for GO Basic connection and all worked fast and good. The Mydrive connect program it is not used to view its menu, but only as a medium for the internet connection to the servers per the update process. Is not a problem about usb drivers and so on.
    Thanks for your attention - goodbye.