Why is my round not uploading to my phone? — TomTom Community

Why is my round not uploading to my phone?

Justin_77Justin_77 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
I've played a round today and my Golfer2 SE worked fine on the course. But when synced with the phone it has uploaded the step I did, etc, but not the round itself. It is not showing as a gold activity. Does anyone know ho to fix this?

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,090 Moderator
    Hi @Justin_77

Welcome to the Community & sorry for my late reply! If the rounds stop uploading then there is a chance of having a corrupted activity file on the watch which will prevent new files from being uploaded. Did you manage to upload any other activities after that?

With the factory reset the corrupt file is removed but after a reset, make your phone forgets the watch in its Bluetooth settings.

Regards, lampard
  • Justin_77Justin_77 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Lampard - Thanks for your reply. I did the reset and made the phone forget the Bluetooth settings. I even cleared the cache of the app, deleted it and then reinstalled but still no luck. I have tried this again and now the watch and phone won't even sync although when I go into the bluetooth settings on the phone it can see the watch. Indeed, if I pair the device there I get the PIN code appear on the watch but the app keeps not seeing the watch so no place to enter the code. So, I'm now even further back than I was,