How long for delivery? — TomTom Community

How long for delivery?

It says 1-3 business days... I'm well beyond the 3 days and it hasn't been dispatched, nor have I received a tracking number as promised.
Tagged:

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,486 Moderator
    edited March 13
    Hi @KarlM

Please contact the customer service to review the order status. They should be able to help you.

Regards
    Vikram
  • KarlMKarlM Posts: 10 [Apprentice Seeker]
    A week on and still waiting. I did contact CS and was effectively told "there's an issue somewhere...we're looking in to it."

So three weeks now - joy...
  • KarlMKarlM Posts: 10 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Yet another week later and yet another week without any kind of update from TT as to why there's no TomTom being delivered..

Sick and fed up of being fobbed off now. Asked PayPal to refund.

Advise for potential TomTom customers... Don't bother, they take your money and refuse to honour refund or delivery requests.
  • manelmartinezmanelmartinez Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    edited June 15
    I want to be informed of the status of my order, because it has not arrived yet

Mod edit: Machine translated(Spanish)
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,486 Moderator
    Hi @manelmartinez

Welcome to the community!
    Our LIVE chat support window will be open today during the working hours. Please reach out to them with the order number, and they should be able to provide you with a status update :)

Regards, Vikram
  • manelmartinezmanelmartinez Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    I have a charge in my VISA on 10 march 2020 for buying a device for 125.96 Eur. from Holland that I never recived. I am asking your help for looking the enterprise that sell me it by the Internet, because I cannot report if it is a scam, as I think
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,770
    Superusers
    Hi
    @manelmartinez
    Welcome to the site....
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)

The way of contacting Customer Services has changed
    The easy way Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

The official way to Contact Tomtom Support.....
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM