Cannot add map — TomTom Community

Cannot add map

Hi. Tried to do updates to my Go 620 for Australian maps. It stopped 91% and said "Oops something wrong with internet connection. Repeatedly tried again both with My Drive and also Wifi and no luck. Then it said that the Australian map was not even there!

So, tried to ADD Aust Map and it downloads to about 80% and then starts again, but never finishes. Tried to add another country map but same problem.

Any suggestions please? Bil

Comments

• Bil1Bil1 Posts: 36 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Have talked to support and they had me do factory reset but that didn't make any difference. Help?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,092 Moderator
    Hi Bil

Just reviewed your lastest correspondence with the customer service and looks like the map installation went through after trying a different source of internet connection.

Regards
    Vikram
    Thanks Vikram

Yes, we went to my daughter's house and plugged into their wifi and it worked straight away! Any ideas why this is so? Our wifi works fine with all other mobiles, etc? Would appreciate your thoughts as I really have no idea?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,092 Moderator
    Hi Bil

Difficulty to say what was the exact reason. See Case 3.1 ; it explains some of the possible causes.

Thanks
    Vikram
    Thanks Vikram