What is the difference between TT GO, TT GO Mobile, TT Navigation and TT GPS Navigation? — TomTom Community

What is the difference between TT GO, TT GO Mobile, TT Navigation and TT GPS Navigation?

petakpetak Posts: 18 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
Well, that's it - the subject says it all. Why are so many seemingly similar apps available? Doesn't that create a bit of a confusion?

Answers

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,388 Community Manager
    • TomTom GO Mobile is the original app using TomTom Classic maps.
    • TomTom GO Navigation is our new app using the new NDS map standard.
    • TomTom Navigation is also NDS based but limited to Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay including SDL integration for certain Toyota Yaris models.
    In Google Play the apps are listed as It's listed as TomTom GPS Navigation.
  • petakpetak Posts: 18 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    @jurgen
    Jürgen wrote: »
    • TomTom GO Mobile is the original app using TomTom Classic maps.
    • TomTom GO Navigation is our new app using the new NDS map standard.
    • TomTom Navigation is also NDS based but limited to Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay including SDL integration for certain Toyota Yaris models.
    In Google Play the apps are listed as It's listed as TomTom GPS Navigation.

So, the GO apps are the Apple ones and the Android ones are those without GO - TT GPS Navigation?
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,388 Community Manager
    The new GO Navigation app has been rolled out to 100% of iOS users. For Android users it has only been rolled out to a small percentage while most users are still on GO Mobile.
  • MUPMUP Posts: 84 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    edited April 26
    There are more TT APPs in PlayStore available then the APPs mentioned above.
    Have a look here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=TomTom+International+BV&hl=en
  • VersysChrisVersysChris Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I "upgraded" to the new Android Navigation and now I can't see my custom POI points anymore. I use this app for work almost daily and needed this feature. Why would you roll this out and not make sure everything you previously offered works or at least warn people that a feature isn't available anymore before they upgrade. This sucks!!!
  • JvdZJvdZ Posts: 75 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    @VersysChris , Just start reading some of the recent threads on the new version and you will know all about this Upgrade missing some essential features but TT still insists to continue this crippled version rollout. Just sideload the "old-previous" version and don't upgrade till they (finally) have fixed them all.