Watch strap for TomTom 3 — TomTom Community

Watch strap for TomTom 3

Hi. I have had my watch for 2 years and 2 months and I am now having to purchase another strap.
My last strap from TomTom lasted since May last year.
Surely they should last longer than this for an original strap.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,172 Moderator
    Hi @Sheila G

Welcome to the Community! Please get in touch with our support and they'll be able to assist you further in this case.

Regards, lampard
  • Sheila GSheila G Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Yet another watch strap from TomTom which was a replacement for one that lasted 11 months and this one has lasted 2/3 months. This one has been worse than the last one. Thinking of looking at a different watch brand altogether as the genuine watch straps are costing me a fortune.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,620
    Superusers
    Sheila G wrote: »
    Yet another watch strap from TomTom which was a replacement for one that lasted 11 months and this one has lasted 2/3 months. This one has been worse than the last one. Thinking of looking at a different watch brand altogether as the genuine watch straps are costing me a fortune.

That is because TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago and stopped producing them. I doubt you got a genuine one 3 months ago as they ran out of stock years ago. Don't keep throwing good money after bad, there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.