Reporting speed cameras (cancelling options. — TomTom Community

Reporting speed cameras (cancelling options.

pimperspimpers Posts: 14 [Apprentice Traveler]
I've just updated my device to a Go Premium 5" and I'm having issues with reporting speed cameras/correcting mistakes made.
On my old device you got the options of reporting on the road you are on with options of what type of camera is there. This was on screens with large icons and what action to take and stayed on screen until YOU were ready to move onto the next question.

On my new device you notify of cameras in three different ways in the form of menu boxes. These are too small to use while in motion and there is no mention of logging the road with a marker then going back to this when you have completed your journey.

If you make a mistake you can cancel this in the pop up message but it is so quick you can't cancel within the time given.

Questions are:- can I go into the speed camera reporting section and cancel a report - can I report what type of camera I have seen and what are the chances of lengthening the time allowed to cancel if you have made a mistake - if you do make a mistake can you contact anyone at Tomtom to get it changed?

Thanks.

Answers

• LucifyLucify Posts: 124 [Exalted Navigator]
    pimpers wrote: »

can I go into the speed camera reporting section and cancel a report

no
    - can I report what type of camera I have seen and what are the chances of lengthening the time allowed to cancel if you have made a mistake

for mobile cameras every new report extends the time by few hours

- if you do make a mistake can you contact anyone at Tomtom to get it changed?

dont worry, they update their data 2 times in a week.
  • pimperspimpers Posts: 14 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you for your reply Lucify, it looks like you report a camera and what type is not logged. Does anyone actually check what type these are after you gave notified?