Cannot log in to tomtom home

sirtoridiego
sirtoridiego Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited March 2020 in Devices using TomTom HOME
Hello my name is Sirtori Diego ([email protected]) and I am registered for my Tom Tom Raider 2013, I installed tom tom home to get free updates for life but when I log in with the email indicated above and the relative password does not sign me in. If I go to the tom tom website via a browser I can log in with my credentials but if I do it from the tom tom software I cannot. What should I do thanks

Mod edit:
Machine translated(Italian)
Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.
Thanks!
Tagged:

Answers

• Tappendaali
    Tappendaali Registered Users Posts: 8
    Apprentice Traveler
    I cannot sign in to My TomTom account from TomTom HOME. TomTom web-page I can sign in with the same IDs. There is timeout while try logging in.
    Internet connection is OK, I can browse internet pages without problems. Only TomTomHOME cannot access my account.
    MacOS Catalina 10.15.1. Also in folder JavaVirtualMachines there is jdk1.8.0_152.jdk.
    Below is screen shot of that error message:

aqc26n9usym1.png
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,831
    Superuser
    Hi @Tappendaali

Looks like there is a problem on the servers at the moment as others have advised of problems as well.

Doug
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,831
    Superuser
    Hi @sirtoridiego

There appears to be a problem on the servers at the moment as others reporting issues.

If you can click on the cog wheel and edit your post then please delete you email details.

Doug