Carminat Live Services Incorrectly Ended — TomTom Community

Carminat Live Services Incorrectly Ended

Rogg23Rogg23 Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
I have a Carminat Tom Tom Live. I have Live services which run until 3rd September 2020. But I've received emails from TomTom stating Live Services ended on 4th February. Initially with my Live Subscription there was an issue where the Renault Carminat team incorrectly requested a refund of my live services, but after speaking to someone on the phone and then a number of emails it was sorted out and I had 12 months Live Services. I'n my car it says the services run until 3rd September but they aren't working. I've done a full factory reset as per a TomTom Support article but now I just get a spinning wheel and traffic services are greyed out.
The email address I'd previously contacted TomTom at no longer work, and I can't find the phone number to contact them.
Can anyone please help me get my live services working again?

Thanks,
Roger.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,904 Moderator
    @Rogg23

Hi Roger

I find that you have an active subscription for LIVE Services that is valid until the first week of September 2020.

However to check the reason for the connection failure you need to contact the customer service to review the SIM status.

You can click on the 'Support' tab above and follow the steps to contact them.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Rogg23Rogg23 Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Hi Vikram,

Many thanks for your reply and thank you for confirming that Live services are active until first week of September.

It does seem slightly strange that services stopped working since I received an email from TomTom saying my services had ended.

I'm having trouble with the support tab, when I select my device as Carminat TomTom Live I get no support options. Is there any other way I can contact them?

My sim shows as connected:
    2xs4birqyz6g.png

Regards,
    Roger.
  • Rogg23Rogg23 Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    Ignore that!
    I found a link to Carminat. I've requested the SIM check.

Thanks for your help Vikram.

Regards,
    Roger.