Map bought 4 hrs ago but still not available for download — TomTom Community

Map bought 4 hrs ago but still not available for download

DomsBDomsB Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited March 4 in Map installation
Hello, bought Europe map + speedcams for Start 60 4 hours ago, but still not available for download. Order no 40xxxxxxx79, dev S/N: WNxxxxxx60..... What to do?

Thanks

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.Thanks!

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,461
    Superusers
    Hi
    Welcome to the site...
    @DomsB

@VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators will check you account status in the Morning....

ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,240 Moderator
    Hi @DomsB

Welcome to the community!

I reviewed your account and I see both the services you ordered still don't reflect on your account yet.

I would recommend that you get in touch with the customer service with the order number and they should be able to investigate the reason.

Regards
    Vikram
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,461
    Superusers
    edited March 4
  • DomsBDomsB Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Tried to call support number in Lithuania... Thank you for calling. If you know your party's extension press 1, to dial by name press 2, for an operator press 0... Zero. Please wait for an operaitor. Thank you for calling... beep beep beep... Pressing none and waiting just repeats the menu over and over... What is this company? Ah, tomtom...
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,240 Moderator
    edited March 4
    Hi @DomsB

Sorry about the problem with the contact phone number. I have raised a ticket for it.

To avoid further delay, I have asked the customer service team to fix the order issues on your account.

After you do a soft reset , you should see the updates offered for download in MyDrive Connect.

Regards
    Vikram.
  • DomsBDomsB Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Everything sorted out. Thank You !