TomTom Amigo starts, but asks "Want to join community", and stucks. - Page 2 — TomTom Community

TomTom Amigo starts, but asks "Want to join community", and stucks.

2»

Answers

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,031
    Community Manager
    There might something else going on since this is an in-dash system which makes things more complex.
  • GaryJPGaryJP Posts: 14 [Master Explorer]
    I just wonder, how did the previous version worked, but not this? Is there something funny going on inside the program, that we end users should be worried about?
  • Mr_MeMr_Me Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have 3 phones and Amigo works on only one. The two non-working phones have bitdefender installed. This makes me think could some third party app cause this 'Want to join community" problem?
  • GaryJPGaryJP Posts: 14 [Master Explorer]
    This lastest Beta does get over that problem, but fails just before maps are drawn. I would like to understand why, what are the possible reasons for that behaviour. That is why I wonder if the application is trying something against local rules.

Also latest version on my Samsung is working strangely, before it used to show speed nicely,but now it has problems with that, only Zero until I restart it in full screen mode first.

Cheers,'Kari

Cheers,
    Kari
  • NibiruNibiru Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    edited April 2020
    Today after the update everything is fine on the android car radio. There is no voice, however, I think I download it on the net. Thanks developer for timeliness

Mod edit: Machine translated from Italian