Using iPhone subscription with Android App — TomTom Community

Using iPhone subscription with Android App

ferdi35ferdi35 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi
I have a subscription with the iPhone app, but when I want to synchronize it on the Android radio it says that there is no such subscription. Why?

Mod edit: Machine translated from Italian

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,393 Moderator
    Hi @ferdi35

Welcome to the Community! You can not share one subscription across Android/iOS platforms. With the new GO Navigation app for iOS & Android, subscriptions are handled by Apple and Google only.

Regards, lampard
  • ferdi35ferdi35 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited February 2020

Thank you very much for the reply.

So, how can I do it or where do I have to buy the subscription so that I can synchronize it with all my devices as I had been doing until now?

Greetings.

Ferdi
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,393 Moderator
    Hello @ferdi35

I believe you have the GO Navigation app on your iPhone? It is not possible to buy one subscription and use it on multiple devices/platforms, even the family sharing with Apple doesn't support the sharing of App Purchases among family members.

Regards, lampard
  • ferdi35ferdi35 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Google translator:

Thanks for the reply.

That will be now, because I had a 3-year subscription and shared it with all my devices ... android included ... and bought on the iphone ... and that's what I would like, but if that system no longer exists , tell them that they have shattered a good gps ... I will use Waze ...

Regards....
  • PatipawPatipaw Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Same here. I'll be going elsewhere.
  • Cpt HaddockCpt Haddock Posts: 9 [Apprentice Seeker]
    After all these years I have been using TomTom Go on two devices, and suddenly no more. I don't suppose I can transfer from my Android Tablet to my iPhone?
    I am not happy
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0