Why bother with TomTom surveys? — TomTom Community

Why bother with TomTom surveys?

Longshanks0511Longshanks0511 Posts: 12 [Master Explorer]
Infuriating experience this morning. TomTom sent me a new product owner survey to complete. Unfortunately they couldn't be bothered to update the device list on page 1 so I aborted. I tried to tell them but the original email doesn't accept replies. You don't find this out until you have replied, then you get a "We will not respond to emails..." reply. Curiously this message includes an Incident Number - presumably not a meaningful one if there is to be no reply. But there is a link to a support page - sadly the link doesn't work. I then try to navigate my way through the support pages but completely fail to find a link to a human being. Hopefully someone at Tom Tom reads these posts and will take action because I've lost the will to continue trying to be helpful and constructive customer.

Best Answers

Answers

• Longshanks0511Longshanks0511 Posts: 12 [Master Explorer]
    Lochfrass wrote: »

you also can scroll down this page and click on "contact us" on the left side. Then choose your device and you can see following:
    j4s6cqcjn5x7.jpg

Thank you. I'll try the phone number link. Interesting that my Safari version of the "Get Support" page you copied does not include the links inside the rd box!
  • Longshanks0511Longshanks0511 Posts: 12 [Master Explorer]
    Yes - quite right - it appears after a delay and only for certain drop-down selections.