Map stuck in Europe — TomTom Community

Map stuck in Europe

Via 5000 stuck in Europe I live in Canada. turn on today shows Europe tried switch ma onlly option is europe . Tried a reset now can onlly shoose european contries. Please help me get back to Canada map. Please dont tell me to Fly (Pun)

Best Answer

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,244 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Mooshu

Welcome to the Community! I see that your map download for Northern US and Canada map zone is already in the queue for download. Please follow the steps in the public FAQ here and the download will automatically start.

Even if the download or installation appears to stop or freeze, keep it connected for 4 hours. Maybe, try to use a Wired (Ethernet) connection since WiFi may work but can be slow causing a Time-Out.

Regards, lampard

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,244 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Mooshu

Welcome to the Community! I see that your map download for Northern US and Canada map zone is already in the queue for download. Please follow the steps in the public FAQ here and the download will automatically start.

Even if the download or installation appears to stop or freeze, keep it connected for 4 hours. Maybe, try to use a Wired (Ethernet) connection since WiFi may work but can be slow causing a Time-Out.

Regards, lampard
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,758
    Superuser
    Hi @Mooshu

How much free space have you got on your Internal and external memories. Go to Settings/System and select About to find information.

Doug
  • MooshuMooshu Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    To all thanks for the help followed along and am now back in Canada Regards
    Mooshu