Problem Logging In for Traffic on the Mobile App — TomTom Community

Problem Logging In for Traffic on the Mobile App

Hi, I have not been able to access traffic on my 1.18.1 tomtom go app recently. So reluctantly followed TomTom instructions and logged out of the app. When I tried to log in again the login did not work. I had
assumed that my tomtom go app login was the one that I use to access the TomTom website and Mydrive Connect. I tried changing the password for that email address but it did not help. So, it seems that I have used a different email account to log-in to traffic on the app and so my TomTom app is not registered on MyDrive Connect. I am sure it was registered last year but presumably under a different account.

It seems that I am effectively locked out of my TomTom subscription, which is still valid.

When I tried to reset the TomTom password of my other email address, thinking that must be also registered with TomTom, the email add was not recognised. Apart from the obvious comment that it is stupid not to keep a full record of accounts on paper, can anyone please offer advice on how to reset the log-in details of the TomTom app?

Thanks.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,201
    Superuser
    Hi @PeteFord

Contact Customer support. Do not answer questions but wait for an agent to answer.

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,142 Moderator
    Hi @PeteFord

Welcome to the Community! The email address which you used to log in here on the Community has no order history in the backend. Maybe you purchased the subscription with the different email account? You can PM me the alternate email address and I can check that for you.

Regards, lampard