Download purchased map for Intellilink 5.0 built-in navigation system Opel Grandland X — TomTom Community

Download purchased map for Intellilink 5.0 built-in navigation system Opel Grandland X

YounessYouness Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello community,

I made an order for Morocco's map, but I don't find how to download the map file for the built-in navigation system for my opel grandland x. The map I have includes only europe and it's a tomtom's. Could you help me with this please ?

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,692
    Superuser
    Hi @Youness

Looking at another Post on here relative to another Opel vehicle model it was said that they did not think you could add another map and that only the Europe map is a possibility.

Have a look back here to see if @VikramK can advise on this and if it is no then you will need to sort out the map you have ordered.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,568 Moderator
    Hi @youness

Welcome to the community!

For the model Navi 80 IntelliLink we only support LIVE Services. Rest all the functionalities regarding the navigation and maps are provided by Opel

Please contact our customer service to raise a refund request for the map.

Regards
    Vikram
  • YounessYouness Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi @VikramK,

But I don't have a Navi 80, it's an IntelliLink 5.0 and it's the same as Nav Connect used for Peugeot it's just a naming question.

However, thank you, and please how to contact the customer service as the chat robot is going to make me crazy !

Thank you again both of you @VikramK and @DougLap

KR,