How can I change my navigation bar to red — TomTom Community

How can I change my navigation bar to red

My navigation bar is turquoise in colour and hard to see on my motorbike how can I change it to Red?

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,272
    Superusers
    Hi
    @westernpeter

Sorry you can't, you only have a choice of 7 colours and red isn't one of them
    Check... Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> Appearance --> Display --> Theme Colour

ATB YFM
  • westernpeterwesternpeter Posts: 16 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks but I dont have that option. I only have 2 buttons for status bar on off and switch to night colour on or off. Where should I go from here?
    Superusers
    edited February 2020
    Hi
    @westernpeter

Sorry I didn't check your profile and assumed you were using a Rider4xx or Rider 5xx....

ATB YFM
    no I have Tomtom Go
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,254 Moderator
    Hi @westernpeter

Welcome to the Community! Sorry, but changing the theme colour with GO Navigation app is not possible.

Regards, lampard
    Hi Lampard, who do I contact to have it changed? Turquoise? Who on earth came up with that colour. Is there another version that I can switch to?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,254 Moderator
    I've already added this as a feature request for our developers. And unfortunately, there is no other way to change the colour of the route bar for now.

Regards, lampard
    thanks Ill wait in that case cause I thought I might see what else is on the market.
  • Clint989Clint989 Posts: 44 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    thanks Ill wait in that case cause I thought I might see what else is on the market.

If you need the option to change the colour anytime before 2047 you might want to look elsewhere. At the moment TomTom are running on a one line of source code per annum basis.
    Superusers
    edited February 2020
    Hi
    @westernpeter

There should be a option made available to change the Colour of the Tomtom Navigation App Map display....
    On the PND's from the 7 Themes available I use the Cosmic Blue and it's 'OK' for me... But I could see there being a problem for the users who have a Colour vision deficiency (colour blindness) not being able the distinguish the displayed route information....
    See... https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/colour-vision-deficiency/

ATB YFM